Cambium cnPilot R201P, Brazil ROW, 802.11ac dual band Gigabit WLAN Router with ATA & PoE
Extending the service provider’s indoor reach and streamlining components for a simplified indoor network. Versatile multi-function WLAN access points, offering remote visibility and end-to-end troubleshooting, extend the service provider’s indoor reach.
Backed by Cambium’s cnMaestro cloud manager offering end-to-end visibility of the network and customer devices.
• Out-of-the box zero touch onboarding
• Stateful alarms and dashboard views
• Multiple management options available including cloud-based, TR-069, SNMP and an enriched set of RESTful interfaces
The WLAN routers simplify the indoor home network-combing in one box commonly needed functions often put together from different manufacturers.
Single dashboard view and rich statistics ensure rapid root cause detection and issue resolution.
• One-click functionality reveals the health of all network nodes related to the problem area
• Troubleshoot end user client connectivity on any WLAN from a single console
• No truck roll required to debug wired or wireless connectivity configurations
Multiple SSIDs and Service Provider (community) SSID’s:
Enables service providers to offer SSIDs across their network as users travel from home, to outdoor public hotspot and to local business / small enterprise or campus. This allows network operators to promote their brand throughout their customers’ daily journeys.