NanoSwitch Outdoor 4-Port PoE Passthrough Switch
The NanoSwitch is an outdoor 4-port Gigabit switch with PoE passthrough.
The Ubiquiti NanoSwitch is an unmanaged switch with four Gigabit Ethernet ports. For its total non-blocking line rate, the Ubiquiti NanoSwitch supports up to 4Gbps.
Simply providing 24V 2-pair input makes NanoSwitch an outdoor 4-port unmanaged switch with "always on" 24V 2-pair output on three ports.
Model: UVC-G3-AF (2-UNITS)
Ubiquiti Networks UVC-G3-AF features clear 1080p video resolution as well as a new ball joint mount for flexible 3-axis adjustment, that can be mounted ether indoor or outdoors. It's weather resistance ensures that you'll be able to see whats happening in any circumstance.
Use the UniFi Video mobile app for easy camera management and live streaming from an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet.
Featuring an EFL 3.6 mm f/1.8 lens for superior vision, the UniFi Video Camera G3 provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
Hybrid Cloud Technology combines the best of local and cloud management: secure, local storage and convenient remote access with streaming privacy – no licensing or maintenance fees.
The UniFi Video Camera offers aiming flexibility and can be mounted quickly on a wall, ceiling, or pole.
The optional IR Range Extender accessory, model UVC-G3-LED, significantly extends the night vision range to up to 25 m (82 ft).
Model: NBE-2AC-13 (2-UNITS)
Incorporating innovative industrial design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, the NanoBeam® AC is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance from the smallest possible footprint.
Ubiquiti NanoBeam 2AC 13Dbi 2.4Ghz 802.11N MiMO Antenna, 150+ Mbps, Range 10+ Km (NBE-2AC-13-US) The NanoBeam 2AC utilizes a stronger RF energy beam width for better noise filtration. It features a one direction focus for a stronger frequency signal.
The NanoBeam AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
The NanoBeam AC features enhanced protection against ESD events.
Ubiquiti's airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
The form factor of the NanoBeam AC features the highest gain for its size. The NanoBeam AC’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
• Clear 1080p Full HD 30fps Video Resolution
• New Ball Joint Mount design offers flexible 3-axis adjustment and can be mounted indoors or outdoors
• Camera has infrared LEDs with an automatic IR cut filter for day and night surveillance
• 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Outdoor Weather Resistant
• Built in Microphone
• Wall, Ceiling, or Pole Mountable
• High-Power IR Range Extender Accessory (sold seperately)
• Dimensions: 75 x 140mm (2.95 x 5.51")
• Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
• Enclosure: Injection-Molded Polycarbonate and Die-Cast Aluminum
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet
• Sensor: ?" 4-Megapixel HDR Sensor
• Lens: EFL 3.6mm, F1.8
• Night Mode: IR LEDs with mechanical IR Cut Filter
• Microphone: Yes
• Button: Factory Reset Button
• Power Method: 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Power Supply: 802.3af PoE Switch
• Maximum Power Consumption: 4W | With optional IR Extender: 9W
• Mounting: Wall/Ceiling/Pole
• Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 C (-22 to 158 F)
• Operating Humidity: 20-90% Noncondensing
• Video Compression: H.264
• Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
• Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
• Image Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction, 50/60Hz
• Processor: Ambarella S2L66 (826 MHz ARM Cortex-A9)
• Memory: 512 MB DDR3L
• Viewing Angle Before Lens Correction: 85° (H), 44.8° (V), 98.1° (D)
• Viewing Angle After Lens Correction: 72° (H), 42.9° (V), 80.4° (D)
• Supported UniFi Video Version: UniFi Video 3.8 (or Newer)
• UniFi Video System Requirements: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10/8/7, Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04, or Debian 7.0 System with an Intel or Compatible 1.86GHz (or Above) Processor and a Minimum of 4 GB RAM
• Dimensions (Mount Included): 189 x 189 x125mm (7.44 x 7.44 s 4.92")
• Weight (Mount Included): 530g (1.17lb)
• Operating Frequency: 2412 -2462 Mhz
• Gain: 13dBi
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Enclosure : Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
• Power method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Wind loading: 45.4 N@ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125mph)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit included) / Wall-Mount (Not Included)
• ESD/EMP: ±24kV Contact / Air
• Operating Temperature: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• 1 x Ubiquiti NanoBeam 2AC US
• 1 x Ball Joint Mount
• 1 x Lock Ring
• 1 x Metal Strap
• 1 x Gigabit PoE Adapter with Mounting Bracket
• 1 x Power Cord
• 1 x Quick Start Guide