Model: UVC-G3-BULLET (3 Units)
The UniFi Video Cameras G3 represent the next generation of cameras designed for use in the UniFi Video surveillance management system. These cameras offer 1080p Full HD resolution for day or night use and are integrated with the UniFi Video software for powerful and flexible, integrated IP video management.
The cameras are easy to operate and manage using the UniFi Video software, which is pre-installed on the optional UniFi Application Server and the UniFi NVR appliance, or can be downloaded free of charge.
Use the UniFi Video mobile app for easy camera management and live streaming from an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet.
Featuring an EFL 3.6 mm f/1.8 lens for superior vision, the UniFi Video Camera G3 provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
Hybrid Cloud Technology combines the best of local and cloud management: secure, local storage and convenient remote access with streaming privacy – no licensing or maintenance fees.
The UniFi Video Camera offers aiming flexibility and can be mounted quickly on a wall, ceiling, or pole.
The optional IR Range Extender accessory, model UVC-G3-LED, significantly extends the night vision range to up to 25 m (82 ft).
Model:ER-Poe-5 (1 Unit)
The ERPOE-5 EdgeRouter PoE 5-Port Advanced Network Router from Ubiquiti Networks combines reliability with enterprise-level features. Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, and EdgeOS, the EdgeRouter can easily be configured for routing, security, and management features to efficiently run the network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access, using familiar commands. This Router is capable of routing up to 1 million packets per second.
The EdgeRouter provides a graphical user interface, which is designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and Web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit/receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface
Use the EdgeRouter™ PoE’s advanced feature set to run applications on the customizable open platform.
The EdgeRouter™ PoE routes up to 1 million packets per second to meet the needs of carrier-class networks.
The EdgeRouter™ PoE supports 24V or 48V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
The EdgeRouter™ PoE delivers uptime performance equal to leading carrier or enterprise technology solutions.
The intuitive, graphical user interface is easy to learn and makes routing features simple to configure and monitor. It includes an integrated Command-Line Interface (CLI) for convenient access to advanced functions.
Model: UVC-NVR-2TB (1 Unit)
The UniFi NVR with 2TB HDD from Ubiquiti Networks is capable of managing and recording from up to 50 cameras. The NVR is plug-and-play and the setup wizard automatically detects cameras for quick setup. It features the Intel D2550 Processor and 4GB of RAM, as well as a preinstalled 2TB hard drive to allow you to store recorded video.
The UniFi NVR readily manages and records video from up to 20 cameras.
The UniFi Video software features an advanced UI and extensive feature set, including custom motion detection zones, event recordings, email alerts, live view monitoring, disk management and analytics.
• Clear 1080p Full HD 30fps Video Resolution
• New Ball Joint Mount design offers flexible 3-axis adjustment and can be mounted indoors or outdoors
• Camera has infrared LEDs with an automatic IR cut filter for day and night surveillance
• 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Outdoor Weather Resistant
• Built in Microphone
• Wall, Ceiling, or Pole Mountable
• High-Power IR Range Extender Accessory (sold seperately)
• Dimensions: 75 x 140mm (2.95 x 5.51")
• Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
• Enclosure: Injection-Molded Polycarbonate and Die-Cast Aluminum
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet
• Sensor: 4-Megapixel HDR Sensor
• Lens: EFL 3.6mm, F1.8
• Night Mode: IR LEDs with mechanical IR Cut Filter
• Microphone: Yes
• Button: Factory Reset Button
• Power Method: 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Power Supply: 802.3af PoE Switch
• Maximum Power Consumption: 4W | With optional IR Extender: 9W
• Mounting: Wall/Ceiling/Pole
• Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 C (-22 to 158 F)
• Operating Humidity: 20-90% Noncondensing
• Video Compression: H.264
• Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
• Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
• Image Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction, 50/60Hz
• Processor: Ambarella S2L66 (826 MHz ARM Cortex-A9)
• Memory: 512 MB DDR3L
• Viewing Angle Before Lens Correction: 85° (H), 44.8° (V), 98.1° (D)
• Viewing Angle After Lens Correction: 72° (H), 42.9° (V), 80.4° (D)
• Supported UniFi Video Version: UniFi Video 3.8 (or Newer)
• UniFi Video System Requirements: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10/8/7, Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04, or Debian 7.0 System with an Intel or Compatible 1.86GHz (or Above) Processor and a Minimum of 4 GB RAM.
Click here to view:
- 200 x 90 x 30 mm (7.87 x 3.54 x 1.18 in)
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
Max. Power Consumption
- 60 W
- 48VDC, 1.25A Power Adapter (Included)
- 48VDC Input (Supported Range: 38 to 54VDC)
Power Connector Size
- DC Power Jack, 2.1 mm, 2.1 mm ID, 5.5 mm OD
LEDs Per Port
- Serial Console Port: Power
- Data Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity
PoE Configurable Per Port
- Serial Console Port: N/A
- Data Ports: Off/24V/48V
- Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
- Data Ports: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Router Ports/(3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Router/Switch Ports
Layer 3 Forwarding Performance
- Packet Size: 64 Bytes, 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger, 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
- Dual-Core 500 MHz, MIPS64 with
- Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- 512 MB DDR2 RAM
On-Board Flash Storage
- 2 GB
- CE, FCC, IC
-10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)
- 10 - 90% Noncondensing
PoE with 48VDC Power Adapter
PoE Out Voltage Range
- 22-24VDC / 45-48VDC
Max. PoE Wattage Per Data Port
- 12 W (24V), 24 W (48V)
Max. PoE Wattage Combined for All 5 Data Ports
- 50 W