NS-5ACL-US (QNTY 2) + POE-24-7W-G (QNTY 2)
The indoor/outdoor NanoStation AC loco is compact, high-performance CPEs featuring airMAX AC technology and a dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management.
The Ubiquiti NanoStation AC loco integrates airMAX Wireless Access Point (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC loco makes it extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
The NanoStation AC loco represent the next evolution of the iconic CPE design that revolutionized the Wireless ISP industry.
The NanoStation AC model integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
airOS 8 provides powerful features, including airMAX® ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
Ubiquiti PoE Adapters provide a variety of features to help protect your PoE devices ranging from surge protection, clamping protection, maximum surge discharge, peak pulse current, and AC cable with earth ground. Electrostatic discharge (ESD) is the leading cause for outdoor device failures. You can effectively protect against ESD damage using a grounded Ubiquiti PoE Adapter, TOUGHCable™, and TOUGHCable Connectors
PoE Adapters are highly reliable, and when used with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable, they provide earth grounding and surge protection to help protect against electrostatic discharge (ESD) events.
Model: NS-5ACL-US (QNTY 2)
Click Here to view more:
Model: POE-24-7W-G-WH (QNTY 2)
• Dimensions: 72 x 45 x 33 (2.84 x 1.75 x 1.33")
• Weight: 72.1 g (2.54 oz)
• Output Voltage: 24VDC @ 0.3A
• LAN Activity Indicator: No
• Gigabit LAN Port: Yes
• Remote Reset Capability: Yes
• Reset Button: Yes
• Input Voltage: 100-240AC @ 50/60Hz
• Input Current: 0.3A @ 120VAC, 0.2A @240VAC
• Inrush Current: <40A Peak @ 120VAC, <70A Peak @ 230VAC
• Efficiency: 80+%
• Operating Humidity: 35 to 95% Non-Condensing
• AC Connector: IEC-320 C6
• Data IN / POE: RJ45 Shielded Socket
• Surge Protection: Difference and Common Mode
• Clamping Protection: 11V Data, 60V Power
• Max. Surge Discharge: 1500A (8/20 µs) Power
• Peak Pulse Current: 36A (10/1000 µs) Data
• Shunt Capacitance: <5 pf data
• Response Time: <1 ns
• Compliance: IEC 60950-1:2005+A1 UL60950-1 EN55022:2010, EN55024:2010 FCC Class B
• AC Cable with Earth Ground: EU, AR, BR, UL/cUL, CCC, Mexico, RCM