Dual-Band airMAX ac Radio with Dedicated Wi-Fi Management
Bullet AC covers both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, covering a wide range of frequency bands that work well for both short and long-distance links.
Ubiquiti Networks designed airMAX ac radios for high performance and ease of installation. You have the freedom to deploy the Bullet™ AC anywhere in the world, as it allows for a high degree of flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths (subject to local country regulations).
The Bullet AC eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. There are no radio card / host board issues, no RF cable quality concerns, no mechanical stability concerns, and no enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet AC, operators can just plug in and go.
Launched in 2008, the Bullet™ design helped transform the WISP industry. Its unique design upgrades link performance and reduces deployment complexity.
The Bullet™AC delivers up to 300+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput.
The robust, weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Connect the Bullet AC to any existing antenna with an N-type female connector to create an airMAX® basestation.
• Operating Frequency (US): 5150 - 5250 MHz
• Management Radio (MHZ)(INTLl): 2412 - 2472 MHz
• Dimensions 190 x 46 x 46 mm (7.48 x 1.81 x 1.81”)
• Weight 213 g (7.51 oz)
• Enclosure Aluminum and Rubber
• Networking Interface Gigabit Ethernet Port
• Antenna Connector N-Type Connector
• Managemt Radio: 2.4GHz
5GHz - 300+Mbps
• Max. Power Consumption 7W
• Output Power 21 dBm
• Power Supply AC to 24VDC, 0.3A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Power Method 24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• ESD/EMP Protection ± 24 kV Contact / Air
• Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Condensing
• Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4
• Certifications CE, FCC, IC
(1) Bullet AC IP67
(1) N-Type Right Angle Adapter