Ubiquiti UVC-G3-AF features clear 1080p video resolution as well as a new ball joint mount for flexible 3-axis adjustment, that can be mounted ether indoor or outdoors. It's weather resistance ensures that you'll be able to see whats happening in any circumstance.
Powerful Software Management
Use the UniFi Video mobile application for easy camera management and live streaming from an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet.
HD Image Quality
Featuring an EFL 3.6 mm f/1.8 lens for superior vision, the UniFi Video Camera G3 provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
Unlimited Free Use + No Third-Party Server Streaming + Remote Accessibility Anywhere
Hybrid Cloud Technology combines the best of local and cloud management: secure, local storage and convenient remote access with streaming privacy – no licensing or maintenance fees.
Versatile Mounting Options
The UniFi Video Camera offers aiming flexibility and can be mounted quickly on a wall, ceiling, or pole.
Infrared Range Extender
The optional IR Range Extender accessory, model UVC-G3-LED, significantly extends the night vision range to up to 25 m (82 ft).
• Dimensions: 75 x 140mm (2.95 x 5.51")
• Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
• Enclosure: Injection-Molded Polycarbonate and Die-Cast Aluminum
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet
• Sensor: ?" 4-Megapixel HDR Sensor
• Lens: EFL 3.6mm, F1.8
• Night Mode: IR LEDs with mechanical IR Cut Filter
• Microphone: Yes
• Button: Factory Reset Button
• Power Method: 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Power Supply: 802.3af PoE Switch
• Maximum Power Consumption: 4W | With optional IR Extender: 9W
• Mounting: Wall/Ceiling/Pole
• Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 C (-22 to 158 F)
• Operating Humidity: 20-90% Noncondensing
• Video Compression: H.264
• Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
• Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
• Image Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction, 50/60Hz
• Processor: Ambarella S2L66 (826 MHz ARM Cortex-A9)
• Memory: 512 MB DDR3L
• Viewing Angle Before Lens Correction: 85° (H), 44.8° (V), 98.1° (D)
• Viewing Angle After Lens Correction: 72° (H), 42.9° (V), 80.4° (D)
• Supported UniFi Video Version: UniFi Video 3.8 (or Newer)
• UniFi Video System Requirements: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10/8/7, Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04, or Debian 7.0 System with an Intel or Compatible 1.86GHz (or Above) Processor and a Minimum of 4 GB RAM.
Cick Here To View More