The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M is an 802.11 mesh access point. With mesh multi-hop, you can can cover a large outdoor area with minimal infrastructure, with just a few mesh access points. These APs include adjustable dual-band omnidirectional antennas, but can be used with any 5 GHz omni antenna for spot-beam coverage in high-density locations with numerous APs and clients. These models are great for temporary installations, with quick setup and takedown, ideal for music festivals and concert venues.
• Compact Form Factor: The UniFi AC Mesh AP is designed to discreetly integrate into any environment.
• Weather-Resistant Enclosure: AP can be used both indoors and outdoors.
• LED: Unique provisioning
The Ubiquiti UniFi Antenna,UMA-D, is an optional mesh antenna designed to work with the Ubiquiti UniF® AC Mesh AP, the UAP-AC-M. With dual-band support, the Ubiquiti UMA-D expands range coverage and provides customized pattern shaping.
• Antenna Features: Optimized for 802.11ac, the UMA-D offers a high efficiency directional radiation pattern with dual polarity.
• Weather-Resistant Enclosure: Encased in UV-stabilized plastic, the UMA-D can be used indoors or outdoors.
• Versatile Mounting: The UMA-D has a ball joint mount designed for precise aiming and can be mounted on a pole or wall.
• Compatibility: The UMA-D is a connectorized antenna that is compatible with the UAP-AC-M.
• Dimensions: 353 x 46 x 34.4 mm (13.9 x 1.81 x 1.35 ")
• Weight: 152 g (5.36 oz) with Antennas
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Power Method:
24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7,8 Return)
802.3af Alternative A (Pairs 1, 2+; 3,6 Return)
(Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57 VDC)
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
• Power Save: Supported
• Maximum Power Consumption: 8.5 W
• Maximum TX Power:
2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
5 GHz: 20 dBm
• Antennas: (2) External Dual-Band Omni Antennas
2.4 GHz: 3 dBi
5 GHz: 4 dBi
• Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• RF Connections: (2) RP-SMA
• Supported Frequency Range: 2.4 - 2.5GHz, 5.1 - 5.9GHz
• HPOL Beamwidth: 2.4GHz - 90° / 5Ghz - 45°
• VPOL Beamwidth: 2.4GHz - 90° / 5Ghz - 45°
• Elevation Beamwidth: 2.4GHz - 90° / 5Ghz - 45°
• Maximum VSWR: 2:1
• Polarization: Dual-Linear
• Cross-Pol Isolation: 2.4GHz - 25dB / 5Ghz - 30dB
• Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz - 10dBi / 5Ghz - 15dBi
• Mounting: Wall/Pole (kits included)
• Dimensions: 7.93 x 5.04 x 1.28"