Outdoor 4-Port PoE Passthrough Switch
The NanoSwitch is an outdoor 4-port Gigabit switch with PoE passthrough.
The Ubiquiti NanoSwitch is an unmanaged switch with four Gigabit Ethernet ports. For its total non-blocking line rate, the Ubiquiti NanoSwitch supports up to 4Gbps.
Power Strip Simplicity for 24V Devices
Simply providing 24V 2-pair input makes NanoSwitch an outdoor 4-port unmanaged switch with "always on" 24V 2-pair output on three ports.
PoE In — RJ45 port supports 10/100/1000 Ethernet connections, and supports passive 24V, 2-pair PoE to power the switch.
PoE Out — RJ45 ports support 10/100/1000 Ethernet connections, and the three passive 24V, 2-pair PoE ports provide up to 24W PoE output.
Designed for Outdoor Durability
The NanoSwitch features an outdoor weatherproof form factor.
Operating Temperature: -30 to 70° C (-22 to 158° F)
- Dimensions: 196.4 x 93.5 x 32.4 mm (7.73 x 3.68 x 1.28")
- Weight: 271 g (9.6 oz)
- Enclosure Characteristics: White Polycarbonate
- Total Non-Blocking Line Rate: 4 Gbps
- Typical Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Passive PoE Max. Wattage per Port: 24V, 2-Pair, 1A per Port (24W)
- Total Passive PoE Max. Wattage: 24V, 2-Pair, 1A for 3 Ports (24W)
- Power Method: Passive 24V, 2-Pair PoE In
- Power Supply: POE-24-24W PoE Adapter (Not Included)
- Passive PoE Voltage Range: 21.6 - 26.4V
- LEDs: Speed/Link/Activity (All Ports)
- Networking Interfaces: (4) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
- PoE Interfaces: Passive 24V, 2-Pair PoE In
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70° C (-22 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 4 Gb/s Non-Blocking Line Rate
- Durable Weatherproof Form Factor
- Mounts to Pole or Wall
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews