The UMA-D is a dual-band, dual-polarity antenna optimized for 802.11ac. It offers a directional radiation pattern and a three-axis ball joint mount for precise aiming.
The Ubiquiti UniFi Antenna, UMA-D, is an optional mesh antenna designed to work with the Ubiquiti UniF AC Mesh AP, the UAP-AC-M. With dual-band support, the Ubiquiti UMA-D expands range coverage and provides customized pattern shaping.
Directivity allows you to get coverage where you need it. With its high-efficiency radiator, the UMA-D delivers significantly better performance for your desired coverage area and less interference with neighboring APs.
Use the included mount for horizontal or vertical mounting on a wall, ceiling, or pole. The ball-joint system allows for quick and easy alignment: azimuth (left/right), elevation (up/down), and orientation (vertical or horizontal pole/surface).
• Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• RF Connections: (2) RP-SMA
• Supported Frequency Range: 2.4 - 2.5GHz, 5.1 - 5.9GHz
• HPOL Beamwidth: 2.4GHz - 90° / 5Ghz - 45°
• VPOL Beamwidth: 2.4GHz - 90° / 5Ghz - 45°
• Elevation Beamwidth: 2.4GHz - 90° / 5Ghz - 45°
• Maximum VSWR: 2:1
• Polarization: Dual-Linear
• Cross-Pol Isolation: 2.4GHz - 25dB / 5Ghz - 30dB
• Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz - 10dBi / 5Ghz - 15dBi
• Mounting: Wall/Pole (kits included)
• Dimensions: 7.93 x 5.04 x 1.28"
• Wall-Mount Kit
• Lock Ring
• Ball Joint Mount
• Mount Assembly
Your price: $220.00
Your price: $440.00
Your price: $880.15
Your price: $449.95
Your price: $221.99
Your price: $449.99
Your price: $885.00
Your price: $493.99