Incorporating a dish reflector design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, the PowerBeam AC is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance.
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management. Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.The PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The PowerBeam AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Featuring enhanced protection against ESD events, the PowerBeam AC offers a more robust mount with a convenient lifting loop or handle.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
The PowerBeam AC requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
Ubiquiti's airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
The form factor of the PowerBeam AC features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam AC’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
airOS8 provides powerful features, including airMAX ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
• Dimensions: 420 x 420 x 230mm (16.54 x 16.54 x 9.06")
• Weight: 2.22kg (4.89lbs)
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
• Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4,5+;7,8 Return)
• Supported Voltage Range: 20 to 26VDC
• Gain: 25dBi
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74Kc
• Memory: 64MB
• LEDs: Power, Ethernet, (4) Signal Strength
• Channel Sizes:
PtP Mode: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz
PtMP Mode: 10/20/30/40MHz
• Enclosure Characteristics:
Antenna Feed: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
Dish Reflector: Powder-Coated SPCC
• Mounting: Pole-Mounting Kit (included)
• Wind Loading: 380N @ 200km/h (85.4lbf @ 125mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
• ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24kV / Contact: ±24kV
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Salt Fog Test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
• Vibration Test: IEC 68-2-6
• Temperature Shock Test: IEC 68-2-14
• UV Test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40°C (104°F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
• Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Operating Frequency: 2412 - 2472MHz / 5150 - 5875MHz
• (1) Dish Reflector
• (1) Antenna Feed
• (1) Rear Housing
• (1) Adjustment Bracket
• (1) Mounting Bracket
• (4) Hex Bolts with Washers
• (1) Pole Clamp
• (2) Long Carriage Bolts
• (2) Flange Nuts
• (1) Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
• (1) Power Cord
• (1) Quick Start Guide
Your price: $238.00
Your price: $488.00
Your price: $298.00