Asymmetrical horn antenna options (60° and 90°) have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation, and they offer industry-leading front-to-back ratio and low side lobe radiation. Symmetrical horn antennas (30° and 45°, the default) are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
High MAC efficiency provides ±80% PHY RATE throughput.
The IsoStation AC airMAX from Ubiquiti Networks delivers throughput speeds of up to 450+ Mbps. The IsoStation comes with a 14dBi horn antenna used for enhancing beam shape. It operates on 2.4 / 5GHz.
The IsoStation 5AC provides high isolation solutions in fixed beamwidth increments through interchangeable horn antennas that have been optimized for urban environment. The tailored antenna radiation patterns spatially filters both in-band and out-of-band spurious RF emissions to increase the noise immunity of the IsoStation 5AC. This feature is especially important in an increasingly congested RF environment.
Symmetrical horn antennas offer breakthrough scalability options for wireless systems. They are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements. Unique beam performance and great co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
• Interchangeable horn antennas for enhances beam shaping
• Horn feed comes directly from the radio input/output so connectors are eliminated
• Single button release for ease of changing antennas
• All metal, shielded radio base
• Metal strap for quick pole-mounting
With Horn: 174 x 174 x 150mm (6.85 x 68.85 x 5.91")
Without Horn: 131 x 131 x 65mm (5.16 x 5.16 x 2.56")
With Horn: 725.7g (1.6lbs)
Without Horn: 408.2g (0.9lbs)
• Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4,5+;7,8 Return)
• Gain: 14dBi
• Beamwidth: 45° (Default Horn)
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74 Kc
• Memory: 64 MB DDR2
• LED: (1) Power
• Mounting: Pole-Mount
• Wind Loading: 36N @ 200km/h (8.09 lbf @ 125mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
• ESD/EMP Protection: ±24kV Contact/Air
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Certifications: FCC, IC, CE
• Operating Frequency: 2412 - 2462MHz / 5150 - 5875MHz
• (1) IsoStation AC
• (1) Metal Strap
• (1) Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
• (1) Power Cord
• (1) Quick Start Guide
Your price: $319.00