The GPON module allows any RouterBOARD device to be used for Fiber to Home installations without any special modems or software. A plug and play solution means you simply plug it into your device, and no special configuration is needed. It is supported by all our SFP products, with any RouterOS version - all configuration will be done on the ISP side.
The GPON ONU integrates GPON OMCI Stack and is fully compliant with ITU-T G.984 standards. The ONU is in a standardized MSA SFP form-factor and is designed to simply plug into a standard SFP port in your router.
The product provides a pluggable GPON ONU interface for networking equipment with an uplink SFP receptacle enabling these devices to be deployed in GPON networks for FTTx, business services, and wireless backhaul applications.
• Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) ONU for P2MP application
• FTTx WDM Broadband Access Network
• Home-Gateway, Ethernet Switches, Routers, Wireless devices etc.
• Simple plug and play design for generic SFP connectors.
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Small form factor pluggable, simplex SC connector
• 1310nm burst-mode transmitter with DFB laser
• 1490nm continuous-mode receiver with APD-TIA
• 1244Mb/s downstream and 2488Mb/s upstream
• Compliant with ITU-T G984.2 Class B+ or C+
• 2-wire interface for integrated digital diagnostic monitoring (SFF-8472)