With a short <2m dead zone the TR600 is designed for FTTx application.
It can test the length, fiber loss connector loss and other physical characteristics of fiber.
It can locate events on fiber cables precisely.
It is the tool of choice for FTTx application installation and maintenance as well as for fiber R&D and producing testing.
TR600 has a rugged design, lightweight and easy operation, as well as the low-reflection LCD and more than 10 hours battery life make it be perfect in filed testing.
Meanwhile, its two USB & SD interfaces help to store and transfer traces easily and conveniently.
- Handheld,lightweight and convenience for carrying
- 38/36/34 high dynamic range
- ≤2m extra-short event dead zone
- 0.05m high distance resolution,128k sampling points
- Fast auto measurement,one-button operating
- Test up to four wavelengths with a single unit
- Communication light check automatically
- Remote function via Ethernet
- USB interfaces, supporting USB stick and printer and direct cable download to PC via ActiveSync
- Supporting Bellcore GR196 file format in writing or reading
- Built-in lithium battery with high capacity for over 16 hours of operating life
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews