The Ubiquiti Networks PowerBeam ISO is an airMAX Bridge that is ideal for deployments requiring maximum performance and RF isolation. The PowerBeam ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference. This combination of focused beam directivity and RF isolation, the PowerBeam ISO blocks noise to improve noise immunity. This is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency. Ubiquiti has an InnerFeed technology that integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Providing high performance and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam ISO is extremely versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
The integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference, and the metal-plated interior of the rear housing enhances RF shielding.
Compare the two near-field plots, and note the superior performance of the integrated RF isolator. Both near-field plots are displayed in watts and use a linear scale.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
(US and Canada version: 5150-5250 MHz*, 5250-5350 Mhz*, 5470-5725 Mhz*, 5725-5850 Mhz)
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560MHz
• Memory: 64MB DDR2, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Supported Voltage Range: 18-26VDC
• Max. Power Consumption: 8W
• Gain: 25dBi
• Operating Frequency: 5150-5250 MHz*, 5250-5350 Mhz*, 5470-5725 Mhz*, 5725-5850 Mhz* ( *Some frequencies may require activation; visit: here )
• Wind Loading: 210 N @ 200 km/h (47 lbf @ 125 mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
• LEDs (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
• Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Operating Temperature -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
Your price: $220.00
Your price: $440.00