Model: NBE-5AC-19 (2 Units)
The NBE-5AC-19 NanoBeam ac High-Performance airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks directs RF energy in a tight beamwidth. It maximizes and improves noise immunity by its uniform bandwidth and also blocks or spatially filters out noise. This feature helps in areas crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The NanoBeam® AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Using airMAX 802.11ac technology, this nanobeam supports up to 450+ Mbps throughput in a small form factor. It launches with PtP functionality, however client mode feature can be added with a firmware upgrade from Ubiquiti. The radio includes a protective radome cover to shield it from the environmental elements.
The NanoBeam® AC features enhanced protection against ESD events.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720MHz
• Memory: 128MB DDR2, 8 MB flash
• Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Channel size: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz (PtP) / 10/20/30/40 MHz (PtMP)
• Protocol: 802.11AC
• Polarization: Dual linear
• Gain: 19dBi
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption 8W
• Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Product Includes (x2)
• (2) NanoBeam ac
• (2) Ball Joint Mount
• (2) Lock Ring
• (2) Metal Strap
• (2) Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
• (2) Power Cord
• (2) Quick Start Guide