Ubiquiti R5AC-PTMP featuring proprietary AirMAX AC technology, the R5AC-PTMP is ideal for deployment in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) bridging applications requiring maximum performance.
- The new ac technology offers improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increases throughput performance.
- To enhance airMAX ac performance, Ubiquiti Networks introduced their patented airPrism™ technology featured on the R5AC-PTMP., which improves SNR, removes interference, and facilitates AP co-location.
- The R5AC-PTMP radio can be paired with a RocketDish antenna (SKU: RD-5G31) to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul.
- Operating frequency: 5470 - 5875 MHz
- Networking: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- RF connectors: (2) RP-SMA (Waterproof)
- Max. power consumption 8.5W
- Power supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE adapter
- Power method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating temperature: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24KV Contact / Air for Ethernet
- Shock and vibrations: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Product Includes:
- Rocket R5AC PtMP
- 24V Gigabit PoE adapter
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
** Click here for R5AC-PTMP Datasheet **
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews