- The POE-INJ-S is a low cost Power Over Ethernet (POE) Inserter to insert POE power to a CAT5 ethernet data cable on the unused ethernet pins 4,5(+) and 7,8(-).
- They have shielded CAT5e cable and connectors for surge and interference protection.
- The POE-INJ injects the power supply and data to the ethernet cable and supply the devices with PoE port.
- It is suitable for connecting the devices which actively support Passive PoE.
- The DC Input / Output voltage can be up to 57 V depending on the power supply used.
- Passive POE ranges up to 100m (300feet).
- DC connector is 5.5x2.1mm size.
Shielded CAT5e cable and connectors add protection against surges and interference.
Cat5 rated RJ45 jack for more reliable high speed data connections (10/100MB)
Shrouded DC jack for improved safety
***Click Here for Spec Sheet***
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews