NanoBeam M5: 16 dBi High Performance airMAX® Bridge, NBE-M5-16
Suitable for CPE wireless client, PtP and PtMP links in the 5 GHz band.
Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
- More Efficient Footprint
- Faster Processor Increases Performance
- Easy Assembly and Installation
Intelligent QoS Priorityis given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
ScalabilityHigh capacity and scalability.
Long DistanceCapable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Memory Information: 64MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100Base-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Frequency Range: 5.725 - 5.5850 GHz (US), 5.170-5.875 (WW)
- Gain: 16 dBi Dual Linear Polarized
- Dimensions: 140x140x54 mm
- Weight: 1.203g
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A POE Adapter Included
- Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temp Range: -40°C to 70°C
- Wind loading: 4.8 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: +/- 24kV, Contact +/- 24kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
Click Here to view NBE-M5-16 Datasheet
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews