Ubiquiti PoE Adapters provide a variety of features to help protect your PoE devices:
• Surge protection
• Clamping protection
• Maximum surge discharge
• Peak pulse current
• AC cable with earth ground
- The POE-24 features earth grounding/ESD protection, power LED, and remote reset capability.
PoE Adapters are highly reliable, and when used with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable, they provide earth grounding and surge protection to help protect against electrostatic discharge (ESD) events.
- Convenient Wall-Mounting
- The 24V, 0.5A models, POE-24-12W and POE-24-12W-G, are wall-mountable using the optional wall-mount brackets.
- Seamless airGateway™ Compatibility
- POE-24-12W work with the airGateway to bridge airMAX connections to Wi-Fi at customer locations.
- Provides grounding
- Protection against surge, clamping, maximum surge discharge, and peak pulse current
- Provides protection against ESD attacks
- Powers airFiber, airMAX, airVision, UniFi, and mFi Ubiquiti PoE devices
- Regional AC cables with ground included
- Compatible with airGateway Access Points
- Gigabit LAN port
- Remote reset capability with reset button
Click Here to view Ubiquiti POE-24-12W-G PDF
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews