Operating in the 5GHz band, airFiber 5 builds on the innovations in airFiber 24 to enable speeds up to 1Gbps and introduces new extended Range Technology (xRT) to provide 100+Km maximum range.
Ubiquiti Networks introduces our proprietary INVICTUS core communications processing engine. The speed, power, and efficiency of this integrated circuit enhances the performance of airFiber AF5/AF5U.
airFiber AF5/AF5U features 1 MHz center channel resolution with market-leading Power Envelope Tracking technology. airFiber AF5/AF5U accurately and continuously controls transmit power relative to the band edge.
Newly developed for airFiber AF5/AF5U, the patent-pending xRT feature uses an innovative, adaptive multi-channel coding scheme to enhance radio transceiver performance, thereby maximizing your link budget and spectrum utilization – while still maintaining regulatory compliance. This results in links that can span distances from 10 m up to 100+ km.
Long-Range Links: 100+ km
Designed to be a high-performance backhaul, the airFiber 5 performs at a range of up to 100+ km.
Surpassing conventional wired backhauls, the airFiber 5 delivers real throughput of up to 1.2+ Gbps.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul
The airFiber 5 supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for < 1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
5 GHz Unlicensed Band
The airFiber5 operates in worldwide, license-free, 5 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber5 almost anywhere they choose
• Operating Frequency: 5.47 - 5.95GHz
• Dimensions: 938.4 x 468.4 x 281.4mm (37" x 18.5" x 11.1")
• Weight: 10.5kg (23.2 lbs) - mount included
• Max. Power Consumption: < 50W
• Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C (-40° to 131°F)
• Maximum Throughput: 1.0+ Gbps
• Maximum Range: 100+ km (Dependent on Regulatory Region)
• Packets per Second: > 1+ million
• Uplink / Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
• Radio Frame Synchronization: GPS
• Dynamic Frequency Selection: CE, FCC/IC
• GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
• EIRP: ~50 dBm (Dependent on Regulatory Region and Frequency Band)
• Channel Bandwidth: 50 MHz
• Frequency Accuracy: ±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization, ±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
• Modulation: 256QAM MIMO64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, ½ Rate QPSK xRT
Integrated Split Antenna
• Tx Gain: 23 dBi
• Rx Gain: 23 dBi
• Beamwidth: 6°
• Front-to-Back Ratio: 70 dB
• Polarity: Dual-Slant Polarization
• Cross-Polarity Isolation: >28 dB
(1) airFiber AF5
(1) Power Cord
(1) Quick Start Guide
Your price: $2,198.00