Ubiquiti AirMax BaseStation AM-5G17-90 Ubiquiti 5GHz 17dBi 90 degree MIMO AirMax BaseStation Sector Antenna and bracket system
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with AirMax BaseStation Sectors
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency Range: 5.10-5.90GHz
- Gain: 16.1-17.1dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-polarization Isolation: 22dB min
- H-Pol beamwidth (6 dB): 72 deg
- V-Pol beamwidth (6 dB): 93 deg
- Elevation Beamwidth (6dB): 8 deg
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 367X63X41mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Wind Loading: 120 mph
- Includes two SMA RP jack sockets for radio connections.
Antenna is supplied with two pigtails to connect a Rocket M5
Click Here to view Product PDF