Using the same superfast CPU as the RB433AH, the RB411AH is now just as fast. The heart of this device is the new, faster Atheros 7161 CPU which makes this tiny device faster than any CPE in this price range.
RB411AH includes RouterOS - the operating system, which will turn this powerful system into a highly sophisticated router/firewall or bandwidth manager.
One small device - with all the power of RouterOS.
- CPU Atheros AR7161 680MHz network processor
- Memory 64MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Boot loader RouterBOOT
- Data storage 64MB onboard NAND memory chip
- Ethernet One 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet port with Auto-MDI/X
- miniPCI One MiniPCI Type IIIA/IIIB slot
- Extras Reset switch, Beeper
- Serial port One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
- LEDs Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
- Power options Power over Ethernet: 10..28V DC (except power overdatalines). Power jack: 10..28V DC
- Dimensions 10.5 cm x 10.5 cm (4.13 in x 4.13 in) Weight: 82 g (2.9oz)
- Power consumption ~3W without extension cards, maximum – 12 W
- Operating System MikroTik RouterOS v3, Level4 license