The RB433AH is a more powerful version of the standard RB433. The 128MB DDR will be capable of supporting new RouterOS features coming.
The microSD slot supports an additional memory card that can be used for a Dude database and other features.
The 680MHz Atheros MIPs 24K CPU with a 64KB/32KB instruction/data cache is probably the fastest CPU used in low cost wireless access points.
The three Ethernets and mpci slots give you ample data interfaces to put the big CPU power to work.
- CPU Atheros AR7161 680MHz network processor
- Memory 128MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Boot loader RouterBOOT
- Data storage 64MB onboard NAND memory chip and microSD
- Ethernet Three 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- miniPCI Three MiniPCI Type IIIA/IIIB slots
- Extras Reset switch, Beeper
- Serial port One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
- LEDs Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
- Power options Power over Ethernet: 10..28V DC (except power over
- datalines). Power jack: 10..28V DC. Voltage monitor.
- Dimensions 10.5 cm x 15 cm, 137 grams
- Power consumption ~3W without extension cards, maximum – 25 W, 16W output to cards
- Operating System MikroTik RouterOS v3, Level5 license