- Auto Light Sensor Wireless-G Multi-Profile IP Camera
- 2.5/3G Mobile Phone Live Viewing
- Supported Two-Way Audio with Built-in Microphone
- Simultaneous motion Jepg & MPEG4 Dual Streaming
- Excellent Image Quality With Up to 30 FPS in all resolutions
- 64 channel surveillance software
- Use in estates surveillance, indoor, office and warehouse monitoring.
- The WL-2000CAM is an IP camera designed for high-level video imaging experience that generates MPEG-4 and M-JPEG streaming. With auto light sensor, its automatic night mode offers superior low light performance. It offers support for UPnP which makes seamless device connection and easy installation.
Full Function Wireless Camera
- AirLive Wireless IP Cameras are designed for Home or Enterprise customers who demand performance with the latest technologies for mobility and functionality. It features simple plug-and-play installation and easy wireless operation that allows it to be placed anywhere effortlessly. The web-based configuration allows viewing the image from the Internet and various security functions such as video recording to a TFTP server. The 802.11g standard allows the camera to operate at 30 FPS and up to 640x480 VGA resolution. The 802.11g models add WPA support for even more secure data encryption.
Motion JPEG & MPEG-4 Compression Format
- The WL-2000CAM is an advanced wireless IP camera with Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 capabilities. Using automatic light adjustment, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 dual output stream allows for good compression performance with low bit rates and bandwidth requirements.
- This auto light sensor IP camera comes equipped with many advanced features suitable for all types of applications. The camera supports FTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP and many other Internetrelated protocols for remote surveillance. Motion detection with up to three sensors enables optimal performance of video detection by capturing images and sending those images for e-mail notification. With built-in auto-sensor LEDs that allow viewing objects in the dark, the WL-2000CAM constantly delivers superior image detail in any environment.
2-Way Audio Communication
- The WL-2000CAM supports 2-way audio with use of the built-in microphone and separate computer speakers which allows for real-time voice communication between the camera and PC.
Language Pack Feature
- This camera also comes with upgradeable device language pack offering seven different languages for user-friendly operation. These languages include Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, and more.
View from Mobile Phone
- The RTSP protocol feature allows 3G and 2.5G mobile phones to display captured images from the camera for live video surveillance from a remote location. With automatic light adjustment that eliminates bit rate problems caused by poor night time performance, WL-2000CAM is the perfect answer to remotely monitoring your house while out traveling.
Professional Surveillance Software Supported
- WL-2000CAM also supports CamPro Express, the bundle surveillance software that lets user to view and record multiple live images at the same time. Using several WL-2000CAM s with CamPro Express, user can easily build up a surveillance system at different environment.
- The CamPro Express allows you to monitor 64 channels via the computer and WEB UI. You can also choose to view the different camera in single view or 1/4/9/16/32/64 view.
- AirLive WL-2000CAM
|Image Sensor||- 1/4" Progressive CMOS Sensor|
- 10x Digital
|Minimum Illumination||- 0 Lux at F2.0 with Night-vision LEDs on|
|Video Compression||- Motion JPEG & MPEG-4|
|Max Resolution||- 640 x 480(VGA)|
- Motion JPEG: Up to 30 fps in all resolutions
- MPEG-4: Up to 30 fps in all resolutions
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Controllable frame rate and bandwidth
- 3GPP/ISMA RTSP compatible
- Two-way(full duplex)
- Built-in microphon
|Alarm and Event Management||
- Built-in multi-window motion detection
- Image upload over FTP, e-mail and HTTP
- Notification over TCP and e-mail
|Connectors||- Ethernet RJ-45, audio line out|
|Processors and Memory||- ARM9 based 32-bit RISC CPU 32MB RAM, 4MB Flash|
|Operating System||- Linux 2.4|
|Power||- 5V DC,max 4.5 W|
|Operating Conditions||- 10-40 °C (50-104 °F) Humidity 20-80% RH(non-condensing)|
- Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent AMD 128MB RAM Windows
- 98,ME,2000,XP,Vista Internet Explorer 6 orlater
|Supported Protocols||-TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, ARP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, NTP, UPnP, RTSP, RTP, HTTP,TCP, UDP, 3GPP/ISMA RTSP|
- 48°27' (H)
- 37°17' (V)
- 58°42' (D)