Ubiquiti Networks The Bullet 2.4GHz 100mW
The Bullet instantly transforms any antenna into a carrier class radio system. It offers zero-variable wireless infrastructure deployment and features up to 100mW TX power at a low cost.
The Bullet ships standard with AirOS by Ubiquiti Networks and is supported by a Linux SDK. It's small size and weatherproof design allows for quick and easy deployment in any environment.
- No radio card / host board issues
- No RF cable quality concerns
- No mechanical stability concerns
- No enclosure mounting requirements
- Features a low-loss integrated N-Male connector
Just Plug and Go.
*** Watch Video Demo ***
- Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 4 KC, 180MHz
- Memory Information: 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
Recommended DC voltage range is 10V to 24V
Bullet does not include a PoE injector or power supply.
Click Here to view Product PDF
POE-15 15 Volt POE .8A with US power cord