The NSM5 NanoStation5 Broadband Outdoor Wireless CPE Router from Ubiquiti Networksfeatures a broadband wireless CPE technology, hi-gain two antenna system, advanced radio architecture, and firmware technology allowing throughput, stability, and capacity performance. The NanoStation5 is a reliable solution for high performance and can work in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
NanoStation5 utilizes Adaptive Antenna Polarity technology, which can statically or dynamically switch antenna polarities to optimize your connections. The AirOS is an intuitive, versatile Ubiquiti -firmware technology that is included with NanoStation5. It is designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture which enables high-performance outdoor multi-point networking.
The NanoStation M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX CPE.
• Great Performance: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running airMAX sector antenna's and Rocket M5's.
• Next-Gen Antenna Design: 11dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
• Dual Ethernet Connectivity: A secondary Ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
• Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
• 802.3af 48V Compliant - Easily becomes 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti Instant 802.3af adapter. The adapter sold separately (SKU#I8023AF-OD or I8023AF-ID) .
The airRouter Indoor Commercial Wi-Fi Router from Ubiquiti Networks is an indoor commercial Wi-Fi router that comes compatible with the IEEE 802.11n networking standard and operates on the 2.4 GHz wireless frequency. In addition to wireless connectivity, you can plug in Ethernet compatible devices to any of the four Fast Ethernet ports to take advantage of wired data transfer rates of up to 100 Mb/s. Once setup, this Ubiquiti router offers enhanced airOS V firmware capable of configuring and monitoring your entire network.
Indoor Commercial Wi-Fi Router
This indoor commercial Wi-Fi router from Ubiquiti is capable of connecting devices at distances up to 328 ft (100 m) away at speeds up to 150 Mb/s.
Reduced Form Factor Design
The airRouter features five Fast Ethernet (Cat 5, RJ-45) Ethernet ports, one USB port, and integrated antennas.