- The NB141207-100-UL is approved and listed with UL, meeting the stringent requires for Communication Enclosure System 40XX.
- The UL listing number is E326684. Use this enclosure when UL Listed products are required by the project. Other UL Listed enclosures are available in many popular features.
- The box is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments.
- The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface.
- The raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The raised lid is fully gasketed.
- The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray.
- The aluminum mounting plate has provisions to mount WLAN equipment from Cisco®, Symbol®, D-Link®, HyperLink and more (see mounting plate drawing).
- With the optional HGX-AMOUNT02 bracket a wide array of HyperLink Power-Over-Ethernet products and Power Supplies can be mounted as well.
- Two of these brackets can be mounted side by side. Also available is the HGX-NMOUNT03 Universal Mounting Shelf that can be attached to the mounting plate and can accommodate additional equipment to be placed in the enclosure.
- The plate features four standard surge protected 120 VAC outlets and a terminal strip to supply power to internal equipment.
- Surge protection is provided as a standard feature on the internal AC outlets.
- In addition, the unit can accept up to two optional bulkhead-mount N-Type lightning protectors to protect the coaxial cable runs.
- Mounted to the optional HGX-AMOUNT02 bracket, the HGLN-CAT5 lightning protector can be used with Power-over-Ethernet applications.
UL® Listed Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
Fully gasketed raised lid & integral mounting flange
Features aluminum mounting plate with surge protected duplex 120 VAC Outlets
Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations
Indoor and outdoor installations
Rapid Deployment Installations
Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
Protection of equipment from theft or damage