The Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet Rackmount Switch offers an array of features while providing superior network throughput.
Sixteen 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds.
With a backplane speed of 32 Gbps, there is plenty of performance available for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Supports NWay auto-negotiation
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and collision-based backpressure for half duplex mode
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries
- 256 kBytes buffer memory
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
Click Here to view Product PDF
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews