Model: PBE-M2-400 US
Ubiquiti Networks PBE-M2-400 PowerBeam M2 has a tight beamwidth, improving noise immunity, ideal for crowded areas. Operates on 2.4GHz frequency, with 18dBi.
The new PowerBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The PowerBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
The form factor of the PowerBeam features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
• Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
• (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption: 6W
• Operating Frequency: 2.45-2.475GHz
• Gain: 18dBi
• Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
• Built-In Mechanical Downtilt: +20° to -10°
• Output Power: 26 dBm
• Wind Loading: 77 lbf @ 125 mph
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
• Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
• Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
• ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24 kV, Contact:± 24 kV
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
• Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
• (1) airMax PowerBeam M2 2.4GHz 18bBi CPE
• (1) 24V PoE Injector
• (1) Mounting Hardware
** Click here for Ubiquiti PBE-M2-400 Datasheet **
Your price: $790.00
Your price: $228.00
Your price: $366.00
Your price: $233.95
Your price: $299.95
Your price: $395.00