- Support Wireless Network- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Support WEP/WPA/WPA2-PSK Wireless Security
- Support Multiple Video Streams- H.264, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Two-Way Audio with Built-in Microphone
- UPnP for Fast and Easy Installation
- Frame Rate up to HD(High-Definition) Mode
- Support Surveillance Software
- Support Micro SD Card
- Support Mobile Surveillance
- ONVIF Ready
Still couldn't find a way to watch your children or the elders when you are in busy or on duty? Or just need an easy solution for monitoring your office, store or garage? AirLive WN-200HD, with the Tiny-Cube size and wireless 802.11n network technology, it moves the “Surveillance” from a complex task to a Simply “Plug and Watch” job.
High Quality 2.0 MegaPixel Image
WN-200HD equips a 2.0 MegaPixel sensor for capturing high quality video stream. With this sensor, WN-200HD is capable to capture images up to 1600 x 1200 pixels resolution. One of the most compelling advantages of MegaPixel surveillance systems is the ability to capture more details in a frame and at the same time not missing any finer details that are useful for license plate identification and human recognition.
Full Feature 150Mbps Wireless N Camera
- AirLive Wireless Internet IP Camera is designed for Home and Enterprise users to enjoy the security and home networking entertainment advantages. It is simple to use with plug-n-play installation and wireless operation so you can install the camera anywhere.
Easy to Install
- WN-200HD is a tiny cube, light but full featured IP camera. It can be easily mounted on the wall or ceiling and decrease the burden of cabling with its network function. Moreover, by using its build-in wireless network function, user can even omit the cabling issue in the initial planning stage. Intelligent IP Installer, the assistant utility for searching WN-200HD in the network, can speed up the installation with only few clicks on the computer.
Easy to Watch
- WN-200HD takes full advantage of the network technology nowadays. By its build-in Web interface, monitoring is as simple as surfing on the Internet in our daily life. WN-200HD supports most popular web browsers included the Internet Explorer, Firefox, or even the one came with your iPhone. Once connect WN-200HD to the Internet, user can receive its video anytime, anywhere as long as he can access to the Internet.
Windows-based and Web-based Monitoring Utility
- The Web-Based configuration allows users to make the configuration including the image monitoring, recording images to a hard drive,snapshots and many others via Intranet/or Internet in real time!
- The camera supports FTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP and many other Internet related protocols for remote surveillance. Intelligent motion detection up to 10 zones enables optimal performance of video detection by capturing images and sending those images for e-mail notification. With high sensitivity CMOS sensor, the WN-200HDconstantly delivers superior image detail in most environments.
H.264, MPEG4 and Motion JPEG Compression Formats
- The WN-200HD is a Passive PoE IP camera with Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 capabilities. Multi-Output streams allows for good compression performance with low bit rates and bandwidth requirements.
H.264 Video Compression
- H.264 is a high performing video compression standard that boasts a much higher compression ratio than MJPEG or MPEG-4, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth and storage space. With up to 90% reduction in file size, a 1 MB image can be drastically reduced to as low as 10KB using H.264. WN-200HD adopts this technology, and provides a more economical way to utilize your storage space.
Support 2 Ways Audio
- The WN-200HD Internet Camera takes video surveillance to another level by using 2-ways audio. By connecting a powered speaker to the camera, you can now remotely talk to anyone at your camera site. And it also comes on the build-in microphone, so you can also hear the voice via the camera.
View from Mobile Phone
- WN-200HDcan delivers its video to the mobile phone via 3GPP function. Via this function, user can monitor his property through the 3G or 2.5G mobile network remotely. This is very useful when you are on your journey or business trip. What's more, user can also use the build-in browser of his smart phone, like the Safari of iPhone, for monitoring. By the Wi-Fi connection, WN-200HD and your mobile phone can play the role as the Baby Monitor.
Professional Surveillance Software Supported
- WN-200HD supports CamPro Express, the bundle surveillance software that lets user to view and record multiple live images at the same time. Using several WN-200HDs with CamPro Express, user can easily build up a surveillance system at different environment. Moreover, WN-200HD also supports CamPro Professional, which is AirLive’s intelligent video surveillance recording software. It is designed to meet most demands for professional installations. With its video analysis functions, such as tempering detection, user can build up a stable and efficient surveillance system.
APPS for Android and iOS
- AirLive has worked with IPCAM Viewer developer to add support for AirLive IPCAM. So you can view multiple AirLive cameras using Android device, iPhone, or iPad. For more information about Android or iOS apps, please visit the FAQ page.
- The CamPro Express allows you to monitor 64 channels via the computer and WEB UI. You can also choose to view the different camera in single view or 1/4/9/16/32/64 view.
2.0 Mega Pixel Passive PoE IPCamera
2 Mega-Pixel image sensor
1600 x 1200 pixels
Signal to Noise
H.264, MPEG4 and Motion JPEG
9 Profiles Simultaneously
Up to 30fps @ 1280x720 mode (HD mode)
Up to 15fps @ 1600x1200 mode (2 Mega-pixel mode)
Color, brightness, sharpness, contrast
Text, time and date overlay
Simultaneously Multi-Profile streaming
Streaming over UDP, TCP, or HTTP
M-JPEG streaming over HTTP (server push)
Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance (MPEG4)
Controllable frame rate and bandwidth
Constant and variable bit rate (H.264)
RTSP: G.711 64kbps, G.726 32kbps
One-way or two-way
Adjustable audio output gain
IPv4, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP,NTP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, DIPS, ARP, Bonjour,UPnP, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, IGMP, PPPoE,3GPP, Samba, ICMP
Password protection, IP address filtering,HTTPS encrypted data transmission, user access log.
20 simultaneous unicast users
10/100M auto negotiation
Application Programming Interface
Open API for software integration
Intelligent video motion detection
10-zone video motion detection with included or excluded options
File upload via FTP or email
Notification via email, HTTP, and TCP
Audio alerting output
Pre- and post- alarm buffering
12V DC external power adapter
DC power jack
Factory default reset
0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
20% ~ 80% (non-condensing)
HxWxD:74.5 x 52.6 x 35 (mm)
Windows® XP, Vista, 7
IE 6.0 or later, Firefox 2.0 or later, Safari
With 3GPP player
VLC, Quick Time, Real Player, Core Player