The SRW208-K9-NA 300 Series 8 Port 10/100 Small Business Switch from Cisco may be geared towards small businesses, but it comes with the necessary hardware and features to suit the needs of almost any network configuration. This 300 Series Switch comes complete with Secure Desktop Connectivity, Secure Wireless Connectivity, Unified Communication, and Highly Secure Guest Connectivity.
Stay connected and productive with Secure Desktop Connectivity. Network uptime is essential in any business to keep the data flowing. This 300 Series Switch simply and securely connects employees with the tools they need to get things done such as printers, servers, and other devices they use. Increased network performance allows for seamless transfer of data to keep employees productive.
Expand your productivity from the desk with Secure Wireless Connectivity available on this 300 Series Switch. Gain piece of mind knowing your network will remain secure and only authorized personnel will have access to sensitive information and applications. The integrated Gigabit Ethernet connectivity ensures the necessary bandwidth is available to get the most from your mobile productivity.
Take advantage of performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence necessary to deliver all communications and data with Unified Communications from your 300 Series Switch. With easy integration and full compatibility with a variety of other products this switching solution will surely assimilate into your current network configuration.
- With Highly Secure Guest Connectivity supported on this 300 Series Switch you can rest assured your network will remain secure while extending network access to non-employees. This type of configuration is especially convenient in settings such as hotels, and office waiting rooms. Utilize the easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities to isolate vital business traffic from guest services keeping each portion of the network private.
- Cisco Small Business SF300-08 - switch - 8 ports - managed - desktop
- Switch - 8 ports - L3 - managed
- Desktop 1U
- Fast Ethernet
- 8 x 10/100
- Switching capacity : 5.6 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 4.17 Mpps
MAC Address Table Size
- 8K entries
- Static IPv4 routing
Remote Management Protocol
- SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, CLI
- Layer 3 switching, layer 2 switching, DHCP support, BOOTP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, fanless
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s
- AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- 11 in x 6.7 in x 1.5 in
- 2.56 lbs
- Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
- Limited lifetime warranty