Perfect for building CPE devices
The RB711G is a small CPE type RouterBOARD 5GHz wireless router with an integrated wireless card.
It has two antenna connectors for using in dual chain setups, and a Gigabit Ethernet port - the perfect device for Nv2.
The integrated 5GHz 802.11a/n wireless card is capable of up to 25dBm! It has built in 16kV ESD protection on both the RF and Ethernet ports.
- CPU Atheros AR7241 400MHz network processor
- Memory 32 or 64 MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Data storage 32MB onboard NAND memory chip
- Ethernet One Gigabit Ethernet port with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless Built in 5GHz AR9283 802.11a/n card 2 MMCX connectors
- Extras Reset switch, Beeper
- LEDs Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
- Power options PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Requires RBGPOE PoE injector for Gigabit mode, with regular PoE injector, will work in 10/100 mode)
- Dimensions 10.5 cm x 10.5 cm (4.13 in x 4.13 in) Weight: 67g
- Power consumption Up to 4.5W at 18V full load (0.245A)
- Operating System MikroTik RouterOS, Level3 or Level4 license
- RX sensitivity 802.11a: –92 dBm @ 6Mbps to -76 dBm @ 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: –92 dBm @ MCS0 to –73 dBm @ MCS7 40MHz
- TX power (2 chains)
- 802.11a: 25dBm @ 6Mbps to 22dBm @ 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: 25dBm @ MCS0 to 18dBm @ MCS7
- OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM
** Click here to view RouterBOARD 711GA Datasheet **
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews