- SXT SA5 is a low cost, high speed gigabit 5GHz outdoor wireless sector access point. It has a ninety degree antenna to provide a wider coverage than our previous SXT units.
Complete with a ready to mount enclosure and built-in 14dBi antenna, the package contains everything you need to set it up in a matter of minutes.
SXT 5 is a low cost, high speed 5GHz wireless device. It has a dual chain antenna and supports 802.11n and Nv2 TDMA technology to achieve 200Mbit throughput speed!
Complete with a ready to mount enclosure and built-in antenna, this is the perfect CPE!
- 5 x RBSXT-5HPnD-HGr2 + 1 x RBSXTG-5HPnD-SAr2
- CPU nominal frequency: 600 MHz
- CPU core count: 1
- Size of RAM: 64 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1
- Wireless chip model: AR9344
- Wireless standards: 802.11a/n
- Number of USB ports: 1
- PoE in: Yes
- Supported input voltage: 8 V - 32 V
- Voltage Monitor: Yes
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Tested ambient temperature: -30C to +80C
- License level: 4
- Antenna gain DBI: 13
- CPU: AR9344
- USB slot type: USB type A
- Number of chains: 2
- Storage type: NAND
- Storage size: 128 MB
Flytec Computers Customer Reviews