Today’s enterprise network core and aggregation layers are quickly moving to 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switching as enterprises rapidly adopt applications such as High-Definition (HD) video, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), which drive the need for resilient, high-bandwidth access networks. To meet these challenges, campus network solutions must provide better performance, port density, reliability, security, Quality of Service (QoS), and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
The Brocade® ICX® 7750 Switch delivers industry-leading 10/40 GbE port density, advanced high-availability capabilities, and flexible stacking architecture, making it the most robust Brocade aggregation and core distributed chassis switch offering for enterprise LANs. In addition to rich Layer 3 features, the Brocade ICX 7750 scales to 12-unit distributed-chassis stacking or Multi-Chassis Trunking (MCT) and is an integral part of Brocade Campus Fabric technology.
Today’s data centers are also expanding as the demand for data and storage continues to grow exponentially. Moreover, requirements such as application convergence, non-stop operation, scalability, high availability, and power efficiency are placing even greater demands on the network infrastructure.
Part of the Brocade ICX family of Ethernet switches for campus LAN and classic Ethernet data center environments, the Brocade ICX 7750 Switch is a 1U high-performance, high-availability, and market-leading-density 10/40 GbE solution that meets the needs of business-sensitive campus deployments and classic Ethernet data center environments. With industryleading price/performance and a lowlatency, cut-through, non-blocking architecture, the Brocade ICX 7750 provides a cost-effective, robust solution for the most demanding deployments.
- Provides unprecedented stacking density and performance with up to 12 switches per stack and up to 5.76 Tbps of aggregated stacking bandwidth, limiting inter-switch bottlenecks and supporting large-scale distributed chassis deployments
- Enables single point of management across the campus through a distributed chassis architecture supporting longdistance stacking and new Brocade Campus Fabric technology
- Offers industry-leading 10/40 GbE port density and flexibility in a 1U form factor with up to 32×40 GbE or 96×10 GbE ports per unit, saving valuable rack space and power in wiring closets
- Provides chassis-class high availability with up to 12 full-duplex 40 Gbps stacking ports per switch, hitless stacking failover, and hot-swappable power supplies and fan assemblies
- Delivers superior value by incorporating enterprise-grade advanced features such as BGP, Multi-Chassis Trunking (MCT), and Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
- Provides OpenFlow support in true hybrid port mode, enabling SoftwareDefined Networking (SDN) for programmatic control of network data flows
Switching capacity (data rate, full duplex):
Forwarding capacity (data rate, full duplex:
Fixed ports: 1/10GBASE-T RJ45:
Fixed ports: 40 GbE QSFP+:
Modular ports: 40 GbE QSFP+ (max.):
Dynamic packet buffer size:
Advanced IPv4/v6 Layer 3 routing (RIP, OSPF, BGP):
Aggregated stacking bandwidth:
Stacking density (maximum switches in a stack):
Maximum stacking distance (distance between stacked switches):
Power supply rated maximum (AC):
Power supply rated maximum (DC):