RB411UAHL has one miniPCI slot, one Ethernet port and a USB port.
Use this device in an outdoor case as an AP device, or for a point to point wireless link installation. The miniPCI slot allows you to choose your own preferred wireless card model.
It’s powered by an Atheros 680MHz CPU and has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license.
- Atheros CPU AR7161 680MHz
- 64MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- One 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- One MiniPCI Type IIIA/IIIB slots
- One powered USB 2.0 port
- Reset switch, beeper, voltage monitor
- Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
- MikroTik RouterOS, L4 license Operating System